Rising Brookie Net
The Rising Brookie Net is the ideal landing net for chasing trout on small streams, panfish at the local pond, or bushwhacking into your favorite high mountain lake. Our shortest handle at 10″ with a smaller hoop size than the Lunker, but the same classic RISING shape. And don’t be fooled… even though it’s the smallest net in our lineup, it can still handle most sizes of fish and species! The Brookie Net is offered in 8 different colors of anodization and made at our HQ in Francis, UT USA.
Auf Wunsch wechseln wir Ihnen das Clear Net auf ein schwarzes.
- American Made – in our shop, using tooling we designed, American Made aluminum and supplies
- Anodized Aluminum
- Knurled Texture on Handle for grip
- Rubber Net Bag available in Black or Clear – more fish-friendly!
- Measurement indicators on hoop – 10″, 12″, 14″, 15″
- Custom acetal bolt to hold hoop to handle securely, while allowing easy dis-assemble and re-assembly for replacing bags or travel
- Threaded sealed end-cap makes for water-proof storage in the handle or Streamside flask!
- Hoop is 16″ Long, Width tapers from 11.5″ – 5″, Net Bag is 8.5″ deep but stretches
- 10″ Handle Net is 28″ long including Hoop
- Colors – Orange, Red, GunMetal, Wasabi, Blue, Purple, Black, Pink, or Mix Colors for TwoTone
- Made in the USA
- Unconditional Warranty – excluding net bag in most instances.
Hier sind weitere Artikel von Rising.